Join the Team
Please find below details of currently advertised roles. If there are none advertised and you are still interested, continue down the page
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Come and join our friendly team in one of the Sutherland Shire’s longest established Paediatric Occupational Therapy Practices!
Janine Painter Occupational Therapy Services is seeking an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join our team on a full time or part time basis.
We provide a collaborative, family friendly and flexible environment where you can build on your existing experience and develop your skills as an Occupational Therapist by working with an experienced team, and a broad range of clients.
Janine Painter Occupational Therapy Services has been established for over 30 years and has offices in both the Sutherland Shire and Lower North Shore regions of Sydney. The position is based in our modern offices in Miranda, close to Westfield and public transport.
Our team of occupational therapists work collaboratively with families to set goals and design individual therapy programs for their children.
The successful applicant will be working with a diverse and interesting caseload of preschool and school aged children.
Our clients range in ages from babies through to high school students, and they present with a wide range of abilities and difficulties including attention deficit disorder, autistic spectrum disorders, genetic disorders and syndromes, learning difficulties, handwriting and fine and gross motor co-ordination difficulties, intellectual disabilities, visual and hearing impairments and physical and neurological disabilities.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- Above award remuneration plus super
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance for offsite visits
- Professional Development allowance
- Regular Supervision and mentoring
Applicants for the role should satisfy the following criteria:
- Registered Occupational Therapist (APRHA)
- Experience in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with a variety of conditions.
- Ability to clearly communicate with parents/caregivers as well as the clients.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Ability to manage your own caseload of clients with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to provide therapy services independently, within a team based environment.
- Willingness and capability to work with other multidisciplinary team members.
- Demonstrated ongoing commitment to professional development.
- Basic computer skills for clinical notes, reports etc.
- Hold a current Working With Children reference number and clearance.
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2023